Dal 2010 ENER-G Italia segue internamente tutti gli aspetti dei progetti degli impianti...Leggi di più
Business Job Title: Regional Field Marketing Manager, Italy
Job Family Group: Sales & Marketing
Job Family: Marketing
Job Category: Sales & Field Enablement
Workday Job Profile: TBC
Job Level: Professional Individual Contributor (requires degree or professional qualification)
Management Level: Level 7
Reporting Level: Head of Demand Generation & Field Marketing, ROW
Business Unit/Function: Global Propositions and Marketing
As part of a global marketing team for DE&P, provide specialist regional field marketing support for Italy to the Head of demand generation & field marketing, ROW (Rest of World). Their remit is to build and run a demand generation and field marketing engine in ROW (that will deliver marketing sourced pipeline (both direct and through channel partners) in support of the revenue targets of the ROW DE&P business. Provide support for business and strategic planning with local sales in Italy, omni-channel campaign planning and execution, guiding customer/partner/sales communications & enablement programmes, reporting & tracking.
Business & Strategic Planning: Support the Head of DG with market and internal data for Italy to aid strategic decisions. Make recommendations for the Italian field marketing plan. Help to set targets for marketing sourced pipeline. Help to define target audience in terms of company profiles, personas, verticals, channel partners etc.
· Work with the DE&P sales team to compile a calendar of events in Italy
· Ensure that events are planned and executed as part of an omni-channel campaign (including digital and social).
· Manage contract process and negotiate with vendors
· Create and manage communication with event attendees.
· Participate in event strategy sessions
· Create and maintain timelines and work backs to ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time.
· Clearly communicate expectations to event presenters and assist with presentation content creation, when necessary
· Provide on-site event support at Italian events
· Help create an events “center of excellence” by documenting processes, creating tools and sharing best practices among the events and content team to ensure flawless execution of events across the world.
· Manage event budgets and ensure events are executed within allotted budget
· Identify event success metrics and report on those metrics post-event
· Manage post-event follow-up strategy to both attendees and internal stakeholders
Track, Measure and Refine: Support the Head of DG in all aspects of campaigns including lead scoring, lead nurturing and reporting across market segments and sector verticals. Track marketing funnel leads to ensure they are accurately progressing through each stage of the demand waterfall and ensure marketing qualified leads (MQLs) are routed to sales and processed in a timely manner
Relationship Management: Build strategic sales, channel and marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the business forward
Content Marketing: Working with the Content Marketing team, input to the content Marketing calendar and incorporate into campaign design. Working with an external agency, localise content into Italian.
Campaign and Sales Enablement/Communications
· Develop campaign materials and toolkits to facilitate Sales teams’ understanding of customer needs and ability to spot opportunities for selling Distributed Energy and Power products and solutions
· Understand and follow DE&P brand standards when developing any materials
· Identify candidates for customer stories/case studies in Italy and work with the programme lead in the content team to create these
Determine the communications strategy for customers/partners in Italy and work with the comms lead to ensure personalised messaging enabled through the marketing automation/content management system
COMPETENICES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· B2B Marketing expert with experience at omni-channel marketing to a broad range of market segments, from INC to SME
· 5+ years of relevant B2B energy or technology marketing
· Focus on driving measurable results
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
· Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
· Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
· Ability to work independently.
· Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
· Able to effectively and efficiently work to deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organisation
· High proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Outlook.
· Ideally has worked with Marketing Automation systems, Salesforce.com and is advanced in their knowledge and use of social media channels
Strategy & Planning Intermediate – SP2
Has a broad understanding of all marketing strategy, planning tools and techniques and can provide in-depth advice on a number of these to colleagues. Is competent in collecting and analyzing market and internal data to aid strategic decisions. Gathers data from field staff and customers to understand specific customer needs and leverages knowledge of how technology addresses core business issues. Validates concepts and ideas about market dynamics using multiple sources, including marketing colleagues, sales, industry analysts, and financial analysts. Segments the market to reflect homogeneous groups based on customer need and describes how service offerings address the needs of target market segments. Can interpret information and make strategy recommendations. Maintains an understanding of internal and external dynamics. Independently commissions and briefs external agencies to undertake research work.
Portfolio Management Intermediate – PM 2
Has a developing understanding of Centrica DE&P capabilities and its offers, and how these relate to customer issues and opportunities. Has a basic understanding of the commercial terms appropriate for different types of offers. Has a basic understanding of how to create a value proposition.
Content & Communication Advanced – CC 3
Plans integrated marketing communications, selecting the best mix to achieve overall marketing or program objectives. Determines the most effective and cost effective media such as digital, PR, AR etc. Designs integrated communications to build a progressively evolving relationship with prospective buyers. Has in-depth expertise in one or more media. Ensures that the service messages overall are consistent with each other and align with the corporate message. Designs and applies metrics to evaluate and measure results.
Marketing Operations Intermediate – MO 2
Collaborates to design the processes and systems that will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the marketing community and takes ownership of one or more, ensuring others within the community are well briefed in their use. Defines a set of project-specific systems and metrics to provide co-ordination and communication across the marketing team and other internal stakeholders, and reports on the performance of marketing activity.
Sales & Field Enablement Advanced– SE 3
Collaborates with sales and account teams to design collateral, tools and education required. Tracks the usage, quality, and effectiveness of these elements and uses data and feedback to improve their future quality and effectiveness. Maps the sales support tools to the relationship development process: awareness, preference, consideration, and loyalty and ensures that the sales team are aware of what is available to them at each stage.
Partners & Alliances Intermediate – PA 2
Supports the partner teams with digital collateral such as presentations to develop relationships and progress opportunities. Develops and ensures easy access to digital support programs, documents, and other collateral that reflect the partners’ needs.
Level of education required to carry out the role competently and effectively
• Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent
• Ideally native Italian speaker plus fluent in English
Work Experience: Depth/breadth of experience required to carry out the role competently and effectively
Demonstrated track record of excellence in B2B event marketing and tradeshows
Excellent planning and programme management skills
Strong communication skills
Certifications required to carry out the role competently and effectively
• Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent
Strategic Input: Long-Term (sets strategic direction over 3+ years)
Key Stakeholders & Working Relationships:
Italy Sales: Work with sales team to agree a common language, set targets, sales priorities for marketing and align on a field marketing plan for Italy
DE&P Marketing: work closely with the DE&P global marketing team to align plans and leverage activities
Global Technology: Understand the latest technology coming into our propositions and how they might impact channel strategy
Global Propositions Design: Work with design teams to ensure the proposition is fully understood and can be delivered in practice
Profit Centre Gross Revenue: Responsible for supporting the delivery of the ROW revenue targets to +£1bn by 2021
Financial Responsibility: Responsible for spending the marketing budget compliantly and accurately
Principali mansioni: Manutenzione ordinaria e straordinaria, ricerca guasti, verifiche periodiche, collaudi e mantenimento della massima efficienza di tutte le unità cogenerative della società.
La ricerca è aperta ad ambosessi.
Il candidato/a, inserito all’interno della divisione Service, avrà le seguenti responsabilità:
Il candidato/a ideale è in possesso di diploma di perito tecnico-industriale o formazione ingegneristica e ha maturato un’esperienza minima di 5 anni nell’installazione, collaudo e manutenzione di motori industriali o impianti di cogenerazione. Ha acquisito competenze approfondite nella manutenzione di motori a ciclo Otto alimentati a gas. Ha acquisito esperienza nella manutenzione di motori Caterpillar, MTU, MAN, Perkins. Ha acquisto competenze nell’impiantistica elettromeccanica e nei sistemi di regolazione e controllo tipici degli impianti di generazione elettrica, cogenerazione e trigenerazione.
Si richiede una buona conoscenza della lingua inglese, una buona capacità di lettura del disegno meccanico, degli schemi elettrici e del PLC.
Indispensabile la disponibilità ad effettuare trasferte sul territorio nazionale.
ENER-G Italia è una società facente parte del gruppo internazionale ENER-G, leader europeo nella fornitura di impianti di cogenerazione.
ENER-G Italia è presente sul territorio italiano dal 2010, con oltre 15 MW installati, e si occupa di ogni aspetto del progetto, dalla fattibilità alla progettazione, dall’autorizzazione alla costruzione, fino alla gestione dell’impianto.
Se pensi di avere le caratteristiche per lavorare con noi e far carriera in ENER-G Italia e vuoi proporci la tua candidatura, ti chiediamo di compilare il form presente su questa pagina.
Per far carriera in ENER-G Italia inviare la propria candidatura preferibilmente tramite email, citando il riferimento della ricerca a:
ENER-G Italia Srl